Friends of the Arboretum
Last modified: 03/12/2021
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you and Our practices for collecting, using, and disclosing that information. This Policy applies to information We collect on this website or in email, text, and other communications with You. It does not apply to information We collect offline or through any other means, or to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the website.
Please read this Policy carefully. If you do not agree with this Policy, your choice is to not use Our website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this website after We make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information from You when you provide it to Us. The information We collect may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact Us.
- Details of transactions you carry out and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide payment information before placing an order. We do not store payment information but provide it to a third-party processor to complete your transaction. Third-party processors receiving payment information are bound to keep it confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to Us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Our website or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want Us to use your information in this way, please notify Us via the “Contact Us” function of Our website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that We collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business and are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose, if your consent is given.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply Our terms of sale and any other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Organization.
Children under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website, make any purchases through the website, or provide any information about yourself to Us. If We learn We have received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us by sending an email using the “Contact Us” function described below.
It is Our policy to post any changes We make to Our Policy on this page. If We make material changes to how We treat Our users’ personal information, We will notify you through a notice on the website home page. Any changes will be applied prospectively, unless required by law. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting Our website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy, contact Us via the “Contact Us” function of Our website.